Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!
It is our #1 Dad's Birthday, we hope you had a great day!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update on Elder Linde in Africa.....

Elder Linde sent this pictures from Africa. He seems to be doing well and the work is progressing.
We are all so proud of him.


Elder Linde is 3rd from the left in the first picture
and 2nd from the left in the second picture.
(Click on the images to enlarge them)

Elder Linde recently sent the following email:

How are you doing? It was again great to read your email this week. I am happy to be here and to be with my people, even though I am missing the Sierra Leone people like crazy. Just so you know I am bluffing the others, but I want you to really win. (We play in a fantasy football league as a family and that is what he is referring to) I just don’t want the others to know. I really love you the most hahahaha. Well, things are going well just working hard. I don’t really care about the Christmas party all I want to do is speak to you and hear your voice again. That is the best thing. I hope you are doing well. I have changed a lot in my life but, I am still me. I am happy for Brayden too much. Tell him good job and to keep working hard . Mom I hope to see you soon and I know it will be short just 10 more months. LOVE YOU!

No comments: