Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!
It is our #1 Dad's Birthday, we hope you had a great day!!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Elder Linde-Sierra Leone, Africa Mission


Elder Linde in Africa


Elder Linde (Quinn) sent more letters and pictures from Africa. He writes:


Well first and foremost thank you so much for the effort you have put in to make me happy. I will be anxiously awaiting my package. I cant wait. Its always nice to know somewhere in the world you still have people who really love you. I am doing really good. Just taking it easy and relaxing, but working hard too. We will be planning a lot of baptisms for December so we will see what happens with it.

THE NEXT LETTER:

I RECEIVED MY PACKAGE today.....I AM SO HAPPY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It is great mom. I cant believe you put cookies inside there. I think I have died and gone to heaven hahaha. Tell grandma that I am very thankful for all the effort she has given me. Again I am so thankful for you and for all the effort you have put in for me this Christmas. Know how much I love you and care for you. I know one thing, my family is the best in the whole world. I think about you all the time. Only ten more months left for me. I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, because we are going to be spoiled out here in Liberia. The Wire’s and the Mauldin’s are really going to give us AMERICANS a feast, mashed potatoes and the whole nine yards. Thanks again.


Elder Linde and companions
getting ready to do laundry in the tub.

No comments: